Solicitors - Why Choose Griffiths & Armour?
Our on-going work with leading law firms in the UK and Ireland provides an understanding of the Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance exposures which flow from the legal profession and enables us to offer an informed, experienced and tailored proposition to solicitors which incorporates a level of personal service which you won’t have experienced before.
Our clients tell us that we:
- Provide... a breadth of insurance cover which goes beyond the requirement of minimum terms and supports the evolution of their practice.
- Work Proactively... with clients to promote best practice culture to minimise the risk of claims occurring and the cost when they do.
- Possess... a high standard of qualified and experienced brokers who are happy to go the extra mile.
- Add value... by ensuring that they have direct and instant benefit to the depth of specialist PI insurance knowledge that exists across our teams in the UK and Ireland.
- Continually innovate... and secure competitively priced long-term sustainable solutions through a combination of understanding our clients' work and strong insurer relationships.
- Reinforce... risk management strategies that matter to Solicitors, through a comprehensive risk management toolbox which includes advice, guidance notes, education and specialist publications.
- Deliver... assistance and comfort in the event of a claim, through our responsive and supportive claims management team.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
If you require more information about our risk management service, or to discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)
The knives rightly are out for Carillion’s senior management, but government and the construction industry must also urgently address… (read more)