Other Professionals - Why Choose Griffiths & Armour?
Whether you're in research, recruitment, property services, or education and training you will no doubt hold a position of trust with the level of advice you provide to your client. Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance acts as your safety net in order to protect you and your business in the event of a professional negligence claim.
Because of our personal approach, we take the time to understand you and your business, enabling us to provide a specifically tailored PI proposition.
Our clients tell us that we:
- Offer... a personal approach with an experienced broker to call on and always someone you know.
- Provide... genuinely informed advice, from the understanding gained from looking after the Professional Indemnity insurance requirements of professionals in UK and Ireland.
- Deliver... assistance and comfort in the event of a claim, through our responsive and supportive claims management team.
- Add value... by ensuring that they have direct and instant access to the depth of specialist PI insurance knowledge and broking talent.
- Are focused... in securing competitively priced long-term sustainable solutions through a combination of understanding our clients' work and strong insurer relationships.
- Offer... peace of mind by providing clear policy wording and certainty of protection.
- Identify... risks, taking the time to understand the potential professional negligence exposures that our clients face on a day-to-day basis, whether on a local or global scale.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
If you require more information about our risk management service, or to discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)
The knives rightly are out for Carillion’s senior management, but government and the construction industry must also urgently address… (read more)