Media Consultants - Why Choose Griffiths & Armour?
Whether you're in advertising, marketing or public relations you will hold a position of trust with your client.
It is important to mitigate against the shifting sands of risk wherever possible, which can be a challenge in the ever changing media landscape. Our PI proposition for the media sector has been designed to protect professionals from broadcasters to design agencies, publishers and producers.
Our policy offers your business much more than just the right protection, at the right price, we provide a level of personal service that you won’t have experienced before from another broker.
Our clients tell us that we:
- Offer... a personal approach with an experienced broker to call on and always someone they know.
- Provide... genuinely informed advice, from the understanding gained from looking after the Professional Indemnity insurance requirements of media professionals in the UK and Ireland.
- Deliver... assistance and comfort in the event of a claim, through our responsive and supportive claims management team.
- Add value... by ensuring that they have direct and instant access to the depth of specialist PI insurance knowledge and broking talent that exists in our network of strategically located teams across the UK and Ireland.
- Continually innovate... and secure competitively priced long-term sustainable solutions through a combination of understanding our clients' work and strong insurer relationships.
- Offer... peace of mind by providing clear policy wording and certainty of protection.
- Identify... risks, taking the time to understand the potential professional negligence exposures that our clients in the media industry face on a day-to-day basis, whether on a local or global scale.
- Promote... to insurers the positive risk management processes and procedures that they already have in place to minimise risk.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
If you require more information about our risk management service, or to discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Griffiths & Armour, in partnership with Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland and Engineers Ireland, are delighted to announce… (read more)
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)