IT Professionals - Why Choose Griffiths & Armour?
Whether you're an analyst, computer programmer, database consultant, network freelancer or IT contractor, our Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance tailored specifically to your field will provide you with a safety net in the event of any claims against you.
We provide a level of personal service that you won’t have experienced before from another broker and this, coupled with our understanding of the challenges faced by IT professionals, ensures we can provide the right protection at the right price.
Our current client list covers all manners of professionals within the IT industry; from 2nd line support to Cisco engineers and web development contractors, and they tell us that we:
- Provide... protection against evolving risks, such as copyright infringement, cyber-attack, data protection and a range of other contractual liabilities.
- Offer... a personal approach with an experienced broker to call on and always someone they know.
- Identify... and manage the risks which are specific to the technology sector.
- Reinforce... risk management strategies that matter to them, through a comprehensive risk management education programme.
- Dispense... genuinely informed advice relevant to their business.
- Enable... direct and instant access to the depth of specialist PI insurance knowledge and broking talent that exists in our network of strategically located teams across the UK and Ireland.
- Simplify... their claims process through our responsive and supportive claims management team.
- Stay true... to our values, with a singular focus on serving our clients' best interests at all times.
- Add value... to their business through our advice on a complementary and tailored insurance portfolio, to address key issues such as cyber liability.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
If you require more information about our risk management service, or to discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Griffiths & Armour, in partnership with Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland and Engineers Ireland, are delighted to announce… (read more)
The sudden and dangerous collapse of a wall at Oxgangs Primary School in January 2016 led to the closure of seventeen schools in Edinburgh… (read more)
‘Risk is an unavoidable fact of life in the construction sector’ – is the opening quote in Griffiths & Armour’s most recent risk management… (read more)