Independent Financial Advisers - Why Choose
Griffiths & Armour?
The Professional Indemnity (PI) market for Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) has never been more challenging, which is why our proposition is tailored to provide bespoke insurance cover that protects both you and your clients when claims arise.
Helping IFAs to understand and further reduce their claims profile and improve profitability, our PI insurance proposition for professionals active in an advisory role is much more than just the right protection, at the right price; we provide a level of personal service that you won’t have experienced before from another broker.
Our growing portfolio of IFA clients tell us that we:
- Work Proactively... with clients to promote best practice culture to minimise both the risk of claims occurring and the cost when they do.
- Deliver... the service and proactive claims support that well managed IFAs deserve.
- Possess... a high standard of qualified and experienced brokers who are happy to go the extra mile.
- Offer... peace of mind by providing clear policy wording and certainty of protection.
- Add value... by ensuring that they have direct and instant access to the depth of specialist PI insurance knowledge that exists across our teams in the UK and Ireland.
- Continually innovate... and secure competitively priced long-term sustainable solutions through a combination of understanding our clients' work and strong insurer relationships.
- Reinforce... risk management strategies that matter to IFAs, through a comprehensive risk management toolbox which includes advice, education and specialist publications.
- Support... their business needs by providing access to our free legal helpline, operated by a panel of specialist solicitors.
- Deliver... assistance and comfort in the event of a claim, through our responsive and supportive claims management team.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
If you require more information about our risk management service, or to discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Griffiths & Armour, in partnership with Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland and Engineers Ireland, are delighted to announce… (read more)
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)