Financial Professionals - Why Choose Griffiths & Armour?
Whether you’re an accountant, auditor, book-keeper or tax consultant it is highly likely that you’ll need Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance, for some such as chartered or certified accountants it is compulsory. Our tailored insurance cover protects both you and your business when claims arise.
Griffiths & Armour's PI insurance proposition for professionals active in the accountancy, banking and finance industry offers your business much more than just the right protection, at the right price; coupled with our understanding of the world of accountants we provide a level of personal service that you won’t have experienced before from another broker.
Our clients tell us that we:
- Provide... a breadth of insurance cover which goes beyond the ICAEW, ICAS and ACCA professional bodies’ minimum terms.
- Offer... a personal approach with an experienced broker to call on and always someone they know.
- Present... sustainable solutions with genuinely informed advice relating specifically to financial services.
- Identify... and manage the risks which are specific to their business.
- Enable... direct and instant access to the depth of specialist PI insurance knowledge and broking talent that exists in our network of strategically located teams across the UK and Ireland.
- Simplify... their claims process through our responsive and supportive claims management team.
- Stay true... to our values, with a singular focus on serving our clients best interests at all times.
- Add value... to their business, by providing the optimum blend of cover and quality of the insurers.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
If you require more information about our risk management service, or to discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)
The knives rightly are out for Carillion’s senior management, but government and the construction industry must also urgently address… (read more)