Construction Professionals - Why Choose Griffiths & Armour?
10 things you may not know about Griffiths & Armour's Professional Indemnity insurance proposition for professionals active in the Construction sector. Our clients tell us that we:
- Provide... genuinely informed advice, from the understanding gained from looking after the Professional Indemnity insurance requirements of over 2,500 construction professionals in the UK and Ireland.
- Offer... real comfort and assistance on each of the 1,000 new construction Professional Indemnity claims that we manage each year.
- Share... practical industry knowledge gained as appointed advisers to the Construction Industry Council and 14 other professional bodies associated with the construction professions.
- Assist... contractual risk management efforts by reviewing and commenting upon over 650 bespoke agreements each month.
- Support... their business needs by providing access to our free legal helpline, operated by a panel of specialist solicitors.
- Promote... the successes of the construction professions by sponsoring major awards in conjunction with ACE, IStructE, the AJ100 and Engineers Ireland.
- Inform... them on issues of interest, by regularly producing guidance notes and other risk management publications.
- Add value... by ensuring that they have direct and instant access to the depth of specialist PI insurance knowledge and broking talent that exists in our network of strategically located teams across the UK, Ireland and worldwide via our Assurex network.
- Continually innovate... and secure competitively priced long-term sustainable solutions through a combination of understanding our clients' work and market leverage.
- Offer peace of mind... by providing certainty of protection: in the 70 years that our exclusive PI facilities have been in place, our record of successfully securing coverage for Professional Indemnity claims is unequalled.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
If you require more information about our risk management service, or to discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Griffiths & Armour’s professional construction clients have long enjoyed direct access to specialist construction lawyers via our free legal… (read more)
The recent Scottish decision in Midlothian Council v Bracewell Stirling  CSIH 21 has confirmed what any lead consultant would have… (read more)
For actions in negligence, a party who has suffered loss has a limited period of time within which to pursue a claim against the responsible… (read more)