Professional Indemnity Insurance for Surveyors
and Project Managers
We proactively engage with our Surveyor and Project Manager clients and work with them to identify project and contractual exposures to minimise the effects of financial risk on their business.
Griffiths & Armour were long-standing members of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors' (RICS) broker panel, and continue to provide our RICS clients with the following benefits:
- Substantial limits of indemnity on an each and every claim basis.
- Our contractual risk management service is widely acknowledged in the construction and insurance industries for its informed, pragmatic and highly effective approach. It forms an integral part of our service and comes at no additional cost to our clients. To find out more about this key part of our service, please click on the video opposite.
- First class risk management and claims handling support.
- Support from insurers who are market leaders in construction Professional Indemnity, and who have worked with Surveyors and Project Managers for over 25 years.
- Competitive insurance premiums which are the result of a thorough investigation of both areas of risk exposure and positive risk features.
- Free legal helpline.
Contact us for a Professional Indemnity insurance quote
To discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on 0151 236 5656.
Why Choose Us?
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Contractual Risk Management
Griffiths & Armour’s professional construction clients have long enjoyed direct access to specialist construction lawyers via our free legal… (read more)
The recent Scottish decision in Midlothian Council v Bracewell Stirling  CSIH 21 has confirmed what any lead consultant would have… (read more)
For actions in negligence, a party who has suffered loss has a limited period of time within which to pursue a claim against the responsible… (read more)