Professional Indemnity Insurance for Surveyors
and Project Managers
We proactively engage with our Surveyor and Project Manager clients and work with them to identify project and contractual exposures to minimise the effects of financial risk on their business.
Griffiths & Armour were long-standing members of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors' (RICS) broker panel, and continue to provide our RICS clients with the following benefits:
- Substantial limits of indemnity on an each and every claim basis.
- Our contractual risk management service is widely acknowledged in the construction and insurance industries for its informed, pragmatic and highly effective approach. It forms an integral part of our service and comes at no additional cost to our clients. To find out more about this key part of our service, please click on the video opposite.
- First class risk management and claims handling support.
- Support from insurers who are market leaders in construction Professional Indemnity, and who have worked with Surveyors and Project Managers for over 25 years.
- Competitive insurance premiums which are the result of a thorough investigation of both areas of risk exposure and positive risk features.
- Free legal helpline.
Contact us for a Professional Indemnity insurance quote
To discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on 0151 236 5656.
Why Choose Us?
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Contractual Risk Management
Griffiths & Armour, in partnership with Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland and Engineers Ireland, are delighted to announce… (read more)
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)