Professional Indemnity Insurance for Solicitors
Griffiths & Armour’s dedicated Professional Indemnity broking team deliver an informed, experienced and tailored service to Solicitors.
Our on-going work with leading law firms provides us with a detailed understanding of the Professional Indemnity insurance exposures flowing from the legal profession.
This understanding allows us to provide a high level of service in all areas, including genuinely independent Professional Indemnity claims management support.
Our Solicitor clients receive a unique combination of:
- A comprehensive basis of PI cover that is compliant with the requirements of the Minimum Terms, which can be tailored to provide protection for the full range of activities and changing structure of your practice.
- Support from a panel of long term participating insurers and scheme providers.
- Guidance notes on specific, relevant topics.
- Strategic advice on the likely impact of changes to the minimum terms.
- Feedback on the causes of claims to help our clients assess and manage the professional negligence risks they face.
- First class claims handling support.
- Informed advice on risk management issues including presentations to key staff on a number of PI topics, such as:
- Risk management
- Minimum terms
- Successor practice
Contact us for a Professional Indemnity insurance quote
To discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on 0151 236 5656.
Why Choose Us?
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Griffiths & Armour, in partnership with Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland and Engineers Ireland, are delighted to announce… (read more)
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)