Does your current office insurance have you covered?
Some traditional office policies may not provide the protection you need for some of your work activities…
Griffiths & Armour, in partnership with industry leading insurers, has designed a unique type of Office policy to support and protect our clients against loss of assets and liabilities.
includes everything you’ll find in a traditional office insurance policy PLUS...
- Incidental manual work away from the office
- Work at hazardous locations
- Flexible cover that evolves with your work requirements
- Use of hired in plant
- 24/7 access to our industry-leading risk management portal ‘RMworks’
- Regular updates from our construction sector experts
- Advice and support when you need it most from our in-house claims management team
- Liabilities associated with the role of the managing contractor
We would be delighted to answer any questions you have, including any doubts you may have regarding your current insurance protection. If you think could be the right solution for you, please contact us today:
Why Choose Us
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
The PI insurance market in the UK for D&C Contractors are facing significant challenges… This is a cause for concern for all… (read more)
Contractor Insolvency is a risk to all projects and numerous exposures have been evidenced over the last year… (read more)
Latent Defects Insurance (LDI) is regularly mistaken as an unnecessary additional cost to the project. We frequently come… (read more)