Does your current office insurance have you covered?
Some traditional office policies may not provide the protection you need for some of your work activities…
Griffiths & Armour, in partnership with industry leading insurers, has designed a unique type of Office policy to support and protect our clients against loss of assets and liabilities.
includes everything you’ll find in a traditional office insurance policy PLUS...
- Incidental manual work away from the office
- Work at hazardous locations
- Flexible cover that evolves with your work requirements
- Use of hired in plant
- 24/7 access to our industry-leading risk management portal ‘RMworks’
- Regular updates from our construction sector experts
- Advice and support when you need it most from our in-house claims management team
- Liabilities associated with the role of the managing contractor
We would be delighted to answer any questions you have, including any doubts you may have regarding your current insurance protection. If you think could be the right solution for you, please contact us today:
Why Choose Us
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Griffiths & Armour will once again be sending a team to MIPIM in Cannes, France from the 13th - 16th March 2018… (read more)
Contractor Insolvency is a risk to all projects, and has been emphasised through recent events with Carillion… (read more)
Latent Defects Insurance (LDI) is regularly mistaken solely as an unnecessary additional cost to the project. We frequently… (read more)