Animal charity RSPCA recently spoke with us about how their use of RMworks has transformed the induction process for new volunteers in their regional branches.
Now embedded in the business, Griffiths & Armour’s online training, risk and claims management platform has enabled RSPCA to gain greater efficiencies, transparency across locations and ultimately save time and resource.
Key benefits for RSPCA include:
- Consistency – peace of mind that all team members complete a trusted level of Health & Safety training.
- Insight – online access to usage reports, supporting Animal Centre audits and inspections.
- Documented records – increased control and proof of action has led to improved defensibility of claims.
- Compliance – training provides an extra degree of compliance with legislation.
- Reduced costs – demonstrable risk management practices support the reduction of future insurance costs.
- Ease of access – easy to use and web-based, used remotely with little to no support.
- Filters candidates – ensures volunteer commitment prior to starting the full in-person induction.
- Time savings – reduces classroom-based training, freeing up Centre managers’ time.
- Recognises achievements – printable certificates to support personal development.
Kevin O’Kane – RSPCA’s Health & Safety Manager – said, “Combined with how easy it is to use, the fact that you can see the benefits straight away has been a major factor for its success. I would absolutely recommend Griffiths & Armour – they are open, helpful and trustworthy. I can speak in confidence with them, as well as ask for second opinions about anything risk or insurance related.”
To view the full case study and hear more about the challenges that RSPCA have been able to overcome, or to understand more about RMworks, complete a simple form or contact Dave Erskine on 0161 817 4456 or email@example.com.