Griffiths & Armour’s professional construction clients have long enjoyed direct access to specialist construction lawyers via our free legal helpline. Further information can be obtained by speaking to your usual Griffiths & Armour contact or by visiting www.griffithsandarmour.com/helplineconstruction.
Our facility outperforms rival offerings in the following key aspects:
- access to specialist construction solicitors rather than generalist insurance practitioners;
- a choice of firms and individuals rather than a single mandatory option;
- local advice for domestic or overseas jurisdictions as required;
- 45 minutes of free advice as standard, often extended at the solicitor’s discretion;
- emergency ‘out of hours’ access - because accidents or serious failures can happen at any time, without warning.
The facility, including the emergency out of hours access, is staffed by Griffiths & Armour panel solicitors- this means that advice is immediately available.