Outstanding business performance by engineering consultancies across the UK was recognised at the NCE/ACE Consultants of the Year Awards 2009.
At the annual ceremony at Claridge’s Hotel in London, awards were presented for Major Consultant of the Year, Medium Firm (sponsored by Griffiths & Armour), Young Consultant of the Year, International Firm and Outstanding Achievement.
The awards are based on submissions to NCE’s annual Consultants File. In addition to containing details on the top consulting engineering practices, this year’s File also featured an article reviewing our latest risk management publication ‘Reinforcing the Simple Messages’ with the publication itself having an advance release to those attending the awards event.
NCE/ACE Award winners 2009
Griffiths & Armour clients featured strongly in the respective shortlists and the headlines were:
- Arup named NCE/ACE Major Consultant of the Year
- Tony Gee won the NCE/ACE Medium Consultant of the Year presented by Stephen Bamforth (Group Chief Executive, Griffiths & Armour)
- The 2009 Young Consultant of the Year was awarded to Laura Bayliss of BDP
- International Consultant of the Year was Mott MacDonald
- This year’s Outstanding Achievement Award went to Lynden Cable of White Young Green
Graham Nicholson of Tony Gee (right) receives the Medium Consultant of the Year award presented by Stephen Bamforth (Group Chief Executive, Griffiths & Armour).
For further information please contact us on:
Telephone: 0151 236 5656