The diverse nature of Griffiths & Armour clients has required the need for an exclusive Commercial Combined policy to provide extensive protection against a broad spectrum of risks. In line with other facilities, Multi-trade Plus has the added advantage to provide online risk management support.
Key benefits include:
- Competitive and stable premiums
- Full Theft cover, even when entry not gained by forcible and violent means
- Interest-free instalments
- Access to our on-line risk management manual and safety, health and environmental learning system.
In addition to a free contract vetting service, we will review your existing insurance arrangements to ensure your business is suitably protected. Multi-trade Plus provides a package of covers which can be tailor made to suit your requirements.
By adopting appropriate risk management practices, companies will be better placed to withstand the demands of business life and become more efficient and profitable. Griffiths & Armour provide a suite of core risk management services to all our SME clients. These services are provided on an unlimited basis, are available at no additional cost and are designed to both enhance legal compliance and reduce insurance costs. Core risk management services may be summarised as follows:
- An online training system
- An internet-based risk management manual to help review the risks your business is exposed to and your approach to managing them
- Regular risk management updates
Contact us for advice and a quotation to benefit from Multi-trade Plus
To find out more about the Griffiths & Armour’s Multi-trade Plus Commercial Combined Insurance policy, please contact our Commercial Insurance team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
The PI insurance market in the UK for D&C Contractors are facing significant challenges… This is a cause for concern for all… (read more)
Contractor Insolvency is a risk to all projects and numerous exposures have been evidenced over the last year… (read more)
Latent Defects Insurance (LDI) is regularly mistaken as an unnecessary additional cost to the project. We frequently come… (read more)