Griffiths & Armour's claims services are integral to our client focused approach. We understand that successful claims services and settlement are ultimately at the heart of what our clients pay for.
We have invested heavily in our claims teams and possess outstanding technical personnel who demonstrate the art of skilled negotiation, which benefits our clients by meeting financial expectation. Our claims commitment manifests itself not only in the calibre of our claims people, but also in the cutting edge technology supporting them and our clients.
Our claims management service includes:
- Dedicated client claims teams accessible 24/7.
- Clearly defined claims standards at the outset.
- Delegated claims authority levels for some claims.
- Bespoke claims analysis and full investigation.
- Large complex loss service and representation on site.
- Online claims information access.
- Recovery of uninsured losses for relevant classes.
- Dispute resolution and mediation advice.
Our inclusive claims management approach ensures that we sit right alongside our clients, whatever the circumstances. We always consult and seek agreement with our clients as to the desired financial, commercial and/or reputational result.
We have created key relationships with committed partners, including insurers, specialist solicitors and experts, resulting in a unique service, which includes the following benefits:
- An unrivalled ability to avoid coverage difficulties or disputes.
- Our clients' involvement in all key decisions.
- Reasonable views taken by insurers on issues such as the number of excesses that should apply.
- Reimbursement of internal costs and expenses in defending claims.
Decisions on strategy will only be made with the agreement of our clients, who have both a financial involvement and commercial reputation to maintain.
'To involve our clients in all decisions, to manage claims proactively and to ensure that the insurers we have selected provide help and support.'
Contact us to discuss our Claims Management service
If you require more information about our claims management service please contact our claims management team on:
Telephone: +44 (0)151 236 5656
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Why Choose Us?