Professional Indemnity Insurance for Architects
Our strategic partnerships with leading Architects have allowed us to develop innovative solutions that provide a unique and trusted proposition.
Our proposition for architects is designed with many features which are unique to Griffiths & Armour:
- A breadth of cover that allows negotiation of terms of engagement in line with overall business objectives.
- Substantial limits of indemnity on an each and every claim basis.
- Support from insurers who are market leaders in construction Professional Indemnity, and who have worked with Architects for over 25 years.
- Competitive insurance premiums as the result of a thorough investigation of areas of risk exposure and positive risk features.
- Informed risk management advice on potential professional negligence exposures.
- First class claims handling and risk management support.
- Contractual risk management services on condition of engagement, collateral warranty and novation risks.
…all designed to control cost, without introducing risk to your business.
Professional Indemnity Insurance for AJ100 Members
Griffiths & Armour are proud sponsors of the Architects Journal (AJ) AJ100 Awards and our AJ100 proposition incorporates all of the features of our successful architects facility, but extends to include:
- Worldwide cover tailored to particular trading and regulatory requirements.
- Informed contractual risk management advice, which is widely acknowledged in the construction and insurance industries for its informed, pragmatic and highly effective approach. It forms an integral part of our service and comes at no additional cost to our clients. To find out more about this key part of our service, please click on the video opposite.
- A legal helpline provided by lawyers with particular experience of the construction industry.
- Access to our library of risk management publications and industry specific guidance notes.
Contact us for a Professional Indemnity insurance quote
To discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on 0151 236 5656.
Why Choose Us?
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Contractual Risk Management
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)
The knives rightly are out for Carillion’s senior management, but government and the construction industry must also urgently address… (read more)