Professional Indemnity Insurance for Approved Inspectors
Griffiths & Armour were the pioneers who designed the first widely available insurance placements that satisfied the distinct and specific requirements of the Building Act. A number of special arrangements are carefully tailored to meet the individual needs of our range of construction clients, and can include the regulated cover required in order to perform the role of an Approved Inspector.
Approved Inspectors Professional Indemnity insurance cover includes:
- Support from insurers who are market leaders in Approved Inspectors Professional Indemnity.
- Our contractual risk management service is widely acknowledged in the construction and insurance industries for its informed, pragmatic and highly effective approach. It forms an integral part of our service and comes at no additional cost to our clients. To find out more about this key part of our service, please click on the video opposite.
- Substantial limits of indemnity on an each and every claim basis.
- First class claims handling and risk management support.
- Competitive premiums which are the result of a thorough investigation of areas of risk exposure and positive risk features.
- Guidance notes on specific, relevant topics.
- Free legal helpline.
Contact us for a Professional Indemnity insurance quote
To discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on 0151 236 5656.
Why Choose Us?
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Contractual Risk Management
Griffiths & Armour’s professional construction clients have long enjoyed direct access to specialist construction lawyers via our free legal… (read more)
The recent Scottish decision in Midlothian Council v Bracewell Stirling  CSIH 21 has confirmed what any lead consultant would have… (read more)
For actions in negligence, a party who has suffered loss has a limited period of time within which to pursue a claim against the responsible… (read more)