Professional Indemnity Insurance for Financial Professionals
Our team of experienced Professional Indemnity insurance specialists form the backbone of our service to the Accountancy profession. We deliver tailored policy cover at a competitive cost to firms who are Chartered Practice or Chartered Certified Practice, or niche firms in tax, business turnaround or corporate finance.
Our facility incorporates many features unique to Griffiths & Armour:
- A breadth of insurance cover compliant with each professional bodies' minimum terms.
- Substantial limits of indemnity on an each and every claim basis.
- Support from insurers who focus on Professional Indemnity for Financial Professionals and who are committed to providing long-term support to our facility and clients.
- Competitive insurance premiums.
- First class claims handling support.
If and when claims arise our team of experienced claims managers work closely with you so that your position is protected at all times. We will also provide risk management information by keeping you up-to-date with new claims of significance relating to your profession and developments in the legal and regulatory environment.
Contact us for a Professional Indemnity insurance quote
To discuss a Professional Indemnity insurance quote, please contact our specialist PI insurance team on 0151 236 5656.
Why Choose Us?
What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Are the problems of Carillion simply bad timing, or is it a potential bellwether of wider problems in the industry? (read more)
Is Integrated Project Insurance (IPI) the solution to proper collaboration and better outcomes in construction? (read more)
The knives rightly are out for Carillion’s senior management, but government and the construction industry must also urgently address… (read more)